Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To bring you current!

Okay, so my life has been super crazy...for the last couple months. I am sure people have thought I have fallen off the planet...so I made a slide show to bring everyone current!! We had a new addition to our little family this May. He is the very sweetest thing on the planet!! Here are some of my favorite things about baby Ash already:



1. He loves to snuggle

2. He has the biggest smile for being 3 months old.

3. His dimples already melt my heart.

4. He is an easy baby for the most part.

5. He came at the most perfect time.

6. His delivery was cake compared to the torture Halle put me through!

7. He looks like a mini Aaron.

8. He doesn't have ACID REFLUX!!

9. He smiles at his big sister.

10.Halle refuses to go anywhere without her "babyy brooder".





2 comments:

Leandra said...

OMG about dang time! LOL.. I got sick of checking your blog & seeing that "it has been way to long" title. I was thinking will she EVER update that thing? HA HA!~ I look forward to seeing your updates now! :-)

Madsen Family said...

CUTE!! I am so happy you have a blog now! our is
www.madsenfamily4.blpogspot.com